Last week NT Shelter held its 2019 Annual General Meeting.
We are pleased to advise that a new Board of Management was elected for 2020, as follows:
- President: Jean Ah Chee (Catholic Care NT, Darwin based)
- Vice President: John McBryde (Central Australian Affordable Housing Company, Alice Springs based)
- Secretary: Joan Meredith (Australian Red Cross, Darwin based)
- Treasurer: Robert Cooper (Larrakia Nation Aboriginal Corporation, Darwin based)
Ordinary Board members:
- Janet Wright (Disability Advocacy Service, Alice Springs based)
- Leeanne Caton (Yilli Rreung Housing Aboriginal Corporation, Darwin based)
- Ashley Perez (Anglicare NT, Darwin based)
- Junie Baptiste-Poitevien (The Salvation Army, Katherine based)
- Michael Soler (Mission Australia, Darwin based)
- Merrilee Cox (Mental Health Association of Central Australia, Alice Springs based)
- Lawson Broad (Somerville Community Services, Darwin based)
We thank everyone who nominated, and congratulate our new Board of Management. We look forward to working with you over the coming year. Our thanks also to outgoing Board member Ray Wallis for your time, commitment and contribution over the last 18 months.
Our 2018-19 Annual Report is now available online.
We are also happy to advise that the proposed new NT Shelter Constitution was adopted by unanimous vote at yesterday’s AGM. We will now lodge the new Constitution with Licensing NT, and will make it available to members as soon as it has been approved by them.